My name is Gabby Medeiros and I'm an 18 year old college student at BYU in Provo, UT. Throughout the years my fitness journey has progressed and I've definitely tried many of the fitness products you see on store shelves today.
At first, fitness is hard and it's something we all dread, but, once you begin to exercise you'll feel so much better. (It's my excuse to add in some extra treats!)
- Health Tips:
1. Practice positive affirmations to build self love.
2. Begin each day with a positive thought.
3. Get a good playlist and a friend or two and turn "Netflix" time into a social walk.
4. Turn fitness into a competition with a friend and keep each other accountable.
- My Mottos:
1. Break a sweat every day
2. Don't compare your progress to someone else's
3. Set realistic goals
4. Make one healthier substitution a day
- Current obsessions:
OATmega Protein Bars - These are SO tasty and they give to people in need!
Halo Top - My favorite brand of ice cream right now, and it's only 280 Calories per pint!
Hiking - I've been finding new places to hike at my school - BYU!
Interval Training - I used to have a personal trainer, but now I just practice interval training exercises in a group setting at Orange Theory.
Lululemon "In The Flow" Crops - What girl doesn't love to wear leggings? Also, these are a crop length which are perfect for summer workouts.
Steel Cut Oats - My favorite new breakfast food!
My fitness and health journey is documented on my instagram: Getfitgabby